November 30, 2009

I've decided...

I've decided to start blogging more. It is so relaxing! But more importantly it is a great way to keep up with Cooper's life. I love to go back and read my posts. Plus I love to keep up with my friend's lives too...and a few people I have never met, but LOVE to read about.

I've decided to start going to church more. I have gotten out of the habit of going every Sunday. And that has got to change. There is no excuse that is big enough not to go to church.

I've decided to start reading more. I have several books...including the BIBLE, that I want to read. Reading is good for the soul and always much better than the movie.

I've decided to spend more time with Coop and less time cleaning/cooking/and doing laundry. I know these things must be done, but spending quality time with Cooper is a MUST for me! I feel like my day consists of working, cleaning, and cooking. When I get home, I cook dinner, play with Coop for a minute, bath Coop and put him to bed. And then of course clean the kitchen and do laundry. Some of which I do while he is awake just because I usually go to bed sometime shortly after I put C to sleep.

I've decided to drink more water! I drink little to no water everyday. That is so bad. And water is SO good for you. I would rather drink a coke zero/diet coke/ or something along those lines.

I've decided to go back to school hopefully in the Fall. I am in the process of filling out an application for a loan and applications to colleges. I want to be on the same schedule as Cooper and hopefully have more children in the future.

So, that about wraps it up! Now it's time to stop talking about what I've decided to do and DO IT! What are some things that you have decided to do with your life?


Update:
as of 12.2.09
I completed my application for loans/grants etc... last night and now I am going to apply to two colleges today. Jacksonville State and UAB. Wish me luck!

I started blogging more.

And last night, Coop and I hung out a good bit longer! We put more decorations on the tree, had a picnic for dinner, and snuggled longer after bath.

So far So good! But I am drinking a Coke Zero as I type...shame shame!

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26