December 07, 2009

Not Me Monday



Thank you MckMama for starting NOT ME MONDAYS! Check out my sidebar and click on MckMama to link to her site. She is amazing!

It is has been a LONG time since I have participated in NOT ME MONDAY!

Let's start with Friday, I most certainly DID NOT buy ridiculous adult size footie pajamas for "My Girls" dirty santa gift and let my friend think that was her real gift. Too funny! It felt good to laugh so hard that I cried!!

I did not get on the interstate going the WRONG way! Not me! Well for those of you who know me, you know that is TOTALLY ME! And I most certainly DO NOT own a Tom Tom GPS system.

On Saturday, I did not fall asleep during the BAMA/Florida game for just a little minute here and there. The reason for that was that I most certainly DID NOT stay up until 2:30 am on Friday with friends and then wake up at 8! Oh no not me. I am TOO old for that!

That is about all I can think of for now. Not the best NOT ME MONDAY, but it's something.

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26