July 09, 2009

YUMMY OREO BALLS

THE BEST DESSERT FOR THAT EMOTIONAL TIME OF THE MONTH ;-)

1 package of oreos
1 package of cream cheese
Dark Chocolate

Smash oreos, using your PAMPERED CHEF CHOPPER
Combine cream cheese and oreos in the BATTER BOWL using your MIX and SCRAPPER
Roll into balls
Put in fridge over night OR freezer for 1 hour if you NEED THEM NOW!
Then coat in melted chocolate
Place on wax paper on cookie sheet
Put in freezer for 1 hour
Store in fridge

I promise you these things are addicting!! My friend made them for July 4th and I could not stop eating them!!

ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I also make these but I use white almond bark (white chocolate) to dip them in. I also like to put sprinkles on mine. :)

Margie said...

Sprinkles, yum.. I have will have to try that. Thanks for the tip mary!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26