July 20, 2009

Not me Monday...



It's that time again to confess all of the things that you most certainly DID NOT DO over the last week. I keep meaning to write all of them down, but I always forget.

First of all, I did not let my 2 year old sit on the counter top NAKED while I cooked dinner the other night. See we are in the middle potty training and Mommy needs to buy some more tiny under ware for C.

Last week, for my birthday, I DID NOT eat cake at 9:30 in the morning. NO, not me!

Last Thursday, my sister in law took C and I out to dinner for my bday at a local Japanese restaurant. As we were leaving, C was looking at the fish, his puffy sticker flew off his shirt and the $1000 fish proceeded to eat it. I DID NOT grab my son and run out the front door! NOT ME!

And on my bday night, Tuesday, I most certainly DID NOT party a bit too hard and try to relive my college days. Well that is a bit of an over exaggeration. But seriously I am 31 now, NOT 21.

Last but not least, on Friday night I put C to bed in his crib and had "mommy" time. Then around 11:30, I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT go into C's room, get him out his crib was he was sound asleep, and put him into my bed. I just missed him so much for some reason and wanted to be close to my little man. No NOT ME!

Those are just a FEW things that I DID NOT do this past week. If I thought harder, I am sure that I could think of a few more, lol.

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26