July 06, 2009

NOT ME Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



First of all a big THANK YOU to MckMama for thinking of such a wonderful way to vent about the things that you most certainly DID NOT do over the past few days :)

First of all, I am most certainly NOT blogging during my work hours! Shhh!

Ok, here we go...
To begin our July 4th festivities, I most certainly DID NOT let my 2 1/2 year old stay up 2 1/2 hours past his bedtime just to see the fireworks on Wednesday. And on that same night, I DID NOT let him eat a mini ice cream sandwich even though he refused to eat his Chick-fil-A nuggets. OH NO NOT ME!

On Saturday, Coop and I went to a neighborhood cookout. After we ate, we went to the pool. Coop with all floatie gear on DID NOT jump in the deep end like the big boys. And I DID NOT freak out the first time! Thank goodness all the adults were in the deep end and jumping in with C to help him out.

Cooper and I DID NOT get home at 8:00 from the pool and I DID NOT just put him right in his jammies and sit on our back porch WITHOUT a bath. NOT ME! And that same night, I DID NOT let my son sleep in my bed. NOT Sunday night either. Nope NOT ME!

Oh, on July 4th, my friend Kate made these mouthwatering chocolate oreo balls, that I most certainly DID NOT eat about 8 of in a 6 hour period. There were just THAT GOOD!!

1 comment:

Pitty Boon said...

Oreo balls? Do tell!!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26