July 02, 2009

My story...Why Pampered Chef??

As a single mother of a 2 year old boy, I was looking for ways to earn extra income to help with monthly expenses and to put into my savings account. After hosting a party in March of 2009 for an old high school friend, I was able to apply some of my "FREE" product money towards my kit. One of my concerns was that I was unsure that I would be able to work PC alongside my full time job and still have time for Cooper. ONE OF the wonderful things about PC is that YOU decide how much or how little you want to work each month.Who wouldn't LOVE to be their own boss?! Since March my life has been more fulfilled. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders just knowing that I can make extra money each month. Most consultants earn between $90-$100 per show. By just having 4-5 shows a month, you can earn $400-$500 extra a month! What could YOU do with that money?? For some of you, that could be a car payment, Summer vacation, or cash for Christmas presents. How awesome would it be to pay for Christmas in cash!!

I have never been in sales until now. I can honestly say that I LOVE being a Pampered Chef consultant! It is truly a lot of fun!

My great friend Lurenda is hosting a party for me on July 11. I wanted to THANK HER for supporting me and loving PC just as much as me. Pampered Chef is high quality kitchen products that sales itself. Check out my site and follow Lu's directions from her blog. www.pamperedchef.biz/margiedavenport

I am not as computer savy as Lurenda, so I am unsure how to link to other sites, so click on Averytales on my side bar and my host will help you out!!

Thanks again and Hope you guys have a great Fourth of July weekend!!

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26