June 19, 2009

Something I have wanted for a long time...

A tattoo.

I know, I know. Why in the world would an almost 31 year old single mom want a tattoo?? I just do! I like the pain. No really, I want a small cross on my foot.It will be a symbol of my Faith in Jesus Christ. I am scared of the pain, but the way I see it is if I was able to give birth, I can take the pain! Plus it is going to be quick because it is only a small cross. So if any of my "many" readers have any advice for me, please let me know. I will post pictures of my new addition when I actually muster up the courage to do it.

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Try to stay cool in this Alabama heat!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

do it! it's not that bad! i got one when i was 18. i DO NOT do needles but it was quick and the pain was quick! i can't wait to see it! i will go with you if you want someone to hold your hand!

Megan said...

You should go for it!

Kate said...

I have always wanted one, but have always hesitated because of the permanence of it. Make sure it is in a place that you can cover it up, just in case you want to.

A cross?? Honey, they never go out of style! Great choice!

Margie said...

Jen-I didnt know you had a tat! I might take you up on you going with me.

{Kimber} said...

found your blog via MckMama's...
I have 3...I got them all when I was 18 but since you have thought about it--do it...it seriously doesn't hurt as much as you build it up in your mind! can't wait to see pics!!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26