December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Our Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful! On Thursday morning,Andrew brought Coop home around 10:45. Cooper had been with his RoRo and Papa spending time for the holidays in bham. Then around 12:00, Cooper and I headed to Aunt Angie and Uncle Don's for some yummy Thanksgiving food and to hang out with the fam. After 3 attempts and 3failures on Cooper taking a nap, I gave up!! He was running into walls, being silly, and a bit cranky too! But, I knew that he would crash in the car on the way to Grandpa and Grammy's house. And I was so right!

On Friday, Grandpa made chocolate syrup and biscuits...he tired, but nobody makes it quite like mamaw. Cooper ate a few bites and said 'mmmm'. That evening, we went to the Bass Pro Shop to see the Christmas Wonderland. And guess who was there...SANTA and only a few people in line. So, we hopped in line. I was so proud of Cooper, he didn't cry, he really had no expression at all. He really loved the train sets and the big fish aquarium. We will definantly have to go back when it is less crowded.

As for the rest of the weekend, we didn't do anything but get our tree on Sunday. And to top it off, it rained the whole way back home with the tree on top Holly Honda! And thanks to my kind neighbor, my tree made it to the livingroom into the stand. Now tonight, I will have to decorate it with the help of my little 2 year old!
Good times!

Oh, I almost forgot...ROLL TIDE ROLL! 12-0, #1 in the nation!! Look at Florida, the tide is coming for you!!

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and just remember that nobody said that life would be easy, live everyday to it's fulliest, and it's the little things in life that make people smile!

Love always,
Margie

1 comment:

Megan said...

It sounds like y'all had a great Thanksgiving! And I'll leave a big ROLL TIDE too : )

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26