December 03, 2008

Some of my favorite things my 2 year old says...

**" Mone Momma, I wanna dance" aka " Come on Momma I want to dance"

**" Momma"...the scream from the crib in the early morning.

**" Sorry","Thanks","Pease"...such good manners my little man has!
story: the other night, we were playing a little rough and he bonked my head pretty hard with his head. Me being a wuss and Coop being a tough guy, I said, "ouch!". It really did hurt! Anyways, he looked up at me with a sad face and said, "sorry". My child is so sweet!!


**"OH!" For example, when our freezer makes ice it makes a loud noise, so Cooper looks at me with this confused little look and says "what's that?". I tell him that it was the freezer making ice, then he will look at me, shake his up and down, eyes perked up like that is what he thought and says, "OH!".

For some crazy reason, my mind has gone blank. I guess that is what happens when you turn 30 and you have a 2 year old! But, what I love most is when he jibber jabbers and adds "papaw,nonna,or momma" into his little conversation.
He is just the cutest darn thing!! Love you Coop!!

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26