November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Throwdown 2008

Last night,I went to THE BASEMENT. It was truly a life changing experience that I would strongly encourage everyone to attend...at least once. But if you do go, you will be back for more. For those of you who are unfamiliar with THE BASEMENT, it is a Christian Worship Service that is held every Tuesday night at The Cathedral of the Cross in Roebuck. IT IS AMAZING!!! It is geared to help bring in the younger crowd and to help keep them out of the party scene. THE BASEMENT helps to get the younger generation fired up for Christ and fired up to go to church. I truly believe that God lead me to my new job, where I found my new friend Ryan. In return Ryan is one of the "founders" of THE BASEMENT. With all that I am going through at this time in my life, I have turned to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior to give me strength and a new passion for life!!


All I ask is that you check out the website. If you are interested, I would love to go with you one Tuesday!!
http://thebasementonline.com

2 comments:

Avery Tales said...

I'm so glad that this was a powerful experience for you. I love that God can reach people in every aspect of life! I'm sorry I wasn't able to go. Life has been crazy this week.

Margie said...

any tuesday you want to go, just let me know. IT IS AMAZING!!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26