November 24, 2008

Raisins and Ear Aches? Who would have thunk it?

For a about a week, my ear has been bothering me. So, my friend Jenn said she read on the Internet that if you put a warm raisin in your ear for a minute, that it helps your ear. During Cooper's entire party, I could not hear out of my right ear. So, after the party I was desperate for some relief. So, I put a raisin in the microwave for about 8 seconds and in the ear it went. In my mind I was thinking this is a crazy idea. But, when I took the raisin out, OMG...I could hear again! I am not lying!! My ear is not 100% better, but it REALLY made a difference. I know it sounds like a wild idea, but TRUST ME IT WORKS!! Thanks JENN!!!

Just a tip: Don't let your 2 year catch you doing this because they will probably copy you!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

i love it!!! just don't give coop any ideas!! glad you feel better!!! i'm stressing trying to pack! we will miss you guys!! i hope you and coop have a wonderful thanksgiving!!! and when we get back...POLAR EXPRESS!!!! wooohooo!!

Margie said...

Hope you guys have safe travels and a Happy Turkey day!! I am super excited about the Polar Express!!! We will miss you guys too!!

Avery Tales said...

That's just crazy! But I've heard of stranger things.

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26