November 19, 2008

10 Things that make me happy...

1. I just FILLED up my Honda Accord for $27.75/$1.99per gallon.
2. My sweet son's birthday party is in 3 days!
3. I get to have a mom's night out Saturday night with my friend Jenn.
4. Tomorrow is my Friday bc I am off on the real Friday.
5. I got a HUGE pumpkin spice cap at the gas station for $1.70 as opposed to $4.50 for the medium one from Starbucks. I love saving money!!
6. I finally got rugs for my office!
7. Cooper has fallen in love with another movie-Toy Story-Now we watch that all the time instead of Shark Tales and Cars. Both of which I have seen (no lie) about 50 times each.
8. My dad cut my jungle of a yard this Sunday and now I am no longer ashamed to live there ;) THANKS DAD!!!
9. I work with a great group of caring individuals that treat me very well.
10. That I am finally going back to THE BASEMENT again next Tuesday for the Thanksgiving Throwdown!! I am fired up!

1 comment:

Jen said...

yay! for saving money and coop's party and our mommy date!!....can't wait!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26