November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet boy!!

Dear Cooper,
It is 2 days until your second birthday and I couldn't be more proud. You are the best thing in my life and I love you with all of my heart! We have such a special bond and I cherish every moment that we spend together. Whether it is laying on the couch watching a movie, playing cars, rocking you before bedtime with a book, or dancing in the living room...we always have fun together! These first 2 years of your life have very memorable. As a family, we have been through a lot. But always remember that you are loved by SO many people and we all take such great care of you. I look forward to being right by your side as you grow up!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Coop!!
I love you,
Mama

2 comments:

Jen said...

so sweet momma! coops' a lucky boy!

Margie said...

thanks jenn. you are a wonderful mommy too!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26