October 27, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I really don't like Mondays, but this gives me a little bit to look forward to every Monday. So, here are some things that I really DID NOT do this past week.

1. First of all, I really DO Not eat a lot of fast food. Really I don't! But on Friday night, Cooper and I had to run some errands, so we DID NOT stop by McDonald's on the way home. And I surely DID NOT enjoy eating my BIG MAC, french fries, and sweet tea. OMG- what was I NOT thinking! But, I really did feel kinda guilty for eating that much junk and feeding it to my son too.

2. On Saturday morning, I took Cooper to a small church pumpkin patch and I DID NOT pretend that we were at a big pumpkin patch and I DID NOT take tons of pictures! Oh No, who me, I DO NOT like to take pictures.

3. Cooper has an ear infection and refuses to take his medicine. So, when it is medicine time, I DO NOT put him in his carseat and squirt it in his mouth. I guess some might say that is a little mean, but I feel as if I have no choice. I have tried soo many things. He just really hates it.

4 comments:

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Great seeing you this weekend! Cooper is frickin adorable!!

Oh, and girls gotta have a Big Mac every once in a while...its our constitutional right! :)

Avery Tales said...

Love your Not Me's! Yuummmm...a big mac actually sounds kinda good.

Avery Tales said...

Hey! Go check my blog. You have a prize there. :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I feel your pain about the medicine thing. !he only way to give my 16 mo old meds is to put her head in a wrestling hold! You gotta do what you gotta do. :)

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26