October 23, 2008

My busy life

Wow, being a mom is a 24/7 job. But it is a job that I absolutely LOVE! Between birthday parties, halloween parties, fall festivals, pumpkin patches, weddings, and planning Cooper's 2nd birthday, I haven't slowed down lately. Cooper keeps me busy! Next year, I will have to take off more days around the holiday season to fit in all of the fun things. There just isn't enough time on the weekends for all of the things I want to do with Cooper. And besides all of the exciting things going on, I still have to deal with the reality of being a single mom. But with God's help and a lot of prayer, I know I can get through this and I will be a better person for it.
With all of that said, hope you all have a great week. YAY, It's Thursday! Praise the Lord that the weekend is almost here!! And after all of the Halloween festivities, I will post pics of my little spider.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Margie, you are such a great mommie : ) I can't wait to see pics of your little spider!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Spider pics! How cute! Can't wait to see them!!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26