October 28, 2008

I LOVE AWARDS!!

http://averytales.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-love-awards.html

First I would like to thank my dear friend, Lurenda at averytales, for honoring me with this very thoughtful award. She is such an awesome friend and I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is an inspiration and I am a better person because of her. Thanks Lu!!

And since I am not computer savy and have no patience with trying to figure things out, I am not sure how to link to others blogs. So, I would also like to thank Meaghan over at I kicked cancer's ass who started the KREATIV BLOGGER awards. Without her these awards would not be possible. So, here I go...

I love...

The LORD! Without him, I would be lost! He has been by my side and gives me strength everyday to be a better person and to live for him.

Being Cooper's mom most of all. I love everything about being a mom. From all of the wonderful moments like the smiles, laughs, and snuggles to the early morning "MAMA!", whining, and temper tantrums. I love watching him discover things for the first time and having that moment of excitement. Honestly I love it all. Being a mother has been my biggest blessing and Cooper is my biggest accomplishment. He is the reason why I want to be a better person and my reason that I get out of bed every morning. He is my sidekick and my rock. I love being his mama and could not imagine my world without Cooper.

My parents...they have been right by my side through it ALL and they still love and support me every step of the way. Without them I am honestly not sure what I would do.I am soo blessed to have 2 sets of wonderful parents. Not many people are blessed with 4 awesome and loving parents. They listen to me, give advice, help me SOOO much with Cooper, and have a hot meal ready whenever I don't feel like cooking.

My friends...old and new, they all hold very special, yet different places in my heart. They are there for me in the good times and the bad times.

Taking pictures! Anyone who knows me, knows that I can be a bit obsessive about taking pictures. Especially little Cooper. He is my main subject. I love capturing all of his wonderful and not so wonderful moments. I think he is getting use to living with the poparatzi...aka- his mama!

Like Lu, I love a good glass of wine or a hot cup of coffee. Both of those are a great way to relax with friends or alone.

So, the winners are....drum roll please.....

1. Megan over at mmprentice. She is a great friend and she makes me laugh. Now that she has a neice to show off, maybe she will add some new pics to her blog. Thank you for being such an awesome friend.

2. Tiffany over at Alabama Redhead Adventure. She is a hoot! She always has wild and interesting stories to read on her blog. Thanks for the laughs!

3. Kate over at Sawyers Four. She is a very crafty mama! I wish I could be more like her and make Cooper's clothes. That would be awesome.

4. And the last winner is... nobody, I really don't have a lot of friends that blog or read my blog. So, there it is... my 3 wonderful winners. OR.. I could pass it back to LURENDA over at Avery Tales. She is a wonderful mother and one of my most caring friends. Thanks again Lu!

3 comments:

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Thank you!! Hope Coop feels better by tomorrow!!

Kate said...

You are so sweet! It was so good to see you the other day; we need to make sure that we get together more frequently than every year and a half!

Megan said...

Thanks Margie! This is my first award... you're the best! I'm gonna post some new pics of Lily today so stop by to check em out : )

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26