December 28, 2009

We are so blessed!

Cooper is one the luckiest 3 year olds I know!! He has 4 sets of Grandparents that ALL adore him! The weekend before Christmas, C went to Destin with his dad and aunt ally to see RoRo and Papa. When we came home Sunday, he was loaded down with his first batch of toys. On Christmas Eve day, Coop and I went to James' families house in Elrod. Coop again received toys! To end our day, Coop saw his Nonna and Papaw. They showered him with MORE gifts! Our Christmas day was filled with lots of love too! Nonna and Papaw came over for breakfast. Then C and I headed over to GiGi's for presents and family time. Grammy Bobbie, Grandaddy, and "Ms.Ally" were all there to see Cooper. Then we headed home to visit with Grandpa and Grammy Kim. We cooked ham, chicken and dressing, green bean casserole, and ate our Birthday Cake for Jesus.
I would say that Cooper had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!! The rest of the weekend was so lazy and so lovely! James', Coop, and I enjoyed a great service at A Church of Hope in Irondale. I think we have found a new church home and I am thrilled about that!

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26