December 28, 2009

Traditions new and old...

Traditions are so important to me! I love old ones and embrace new ones! My most favorite one is our Christmas Eve party with my Italian family. We cook Italian sausage, drink wine, and enjoy family! My friend Jenn and I also take our boys to The Polar Express in Calera to see Santa! It is so much fun! Going to Atlanta for the Wiggs' Christmas is very important to me too. We missed it this year because Coop was in Destin. But I hope to work something out where we can go next year!
Christmas breakfast with Nonna and Papaw and Dinner at my house with Grandpa and Grammy Kim. Lastly, I enjoy going to Christmas mass with Bernard every year. Next year, we will probably attend A Church of Hope for their Christmas service.

A Tradition that I want to continue is FRUIT pizza for Christmas morning! That stuff is to die for!! Thanks James! Also, Going to shop Black Friday with Kim.

Ones that I thought of after the fact...
-I want to give Coop Christmas Jammies for his bday every year. That way, he will be ready for Polar Express and he will get lots of wear out of them before Christmas.
- To get Coop's pics taken the weekend of Thanksgiving. And have Christmas Cards sent out by the first of December!
- I want to start my shopping as early as possible next year. Maybe August???

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26