April 01, 2009

Cheeseburgers Cheeseburgers

Lately my son has been OBSESSED with cheeseburgers. He asked for them just about everyday. He won't just eat any cheeseburger. It has to be from...you guessed it, MCDONALDS!! After church Sunday, he said " Momma I want cheeseburger". So, I drove through the drive-thru at Jim-N-Nicks for a REAL cheeseburger. He was not happy with my selection. He ate about 2 bites and was done. Seriously!! So yesterday, I had to take C for his check-up on his ashma. And come to find out he has an ear infection!! The doctor told me not to panic and wait until the season was over and we'll go from there. The ENT told me that as of now C should not have to have tubes. That was before the ear infection he has now. So, anyways where was I. Oh, Cheeseburgers! After the doctor yesterday, C wanted a cheeseburger. I went thru the drive-thru at the bank and he was mad that they didn't have cheeseburgers. So, I went to Burger King because it was the closest place. And Cooper was very unsatisfied with my choice. He hated the seeds on the bun! So needless to say, Coop loves Mickey D's...as his Papaw would so. Only the best for my child.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sadly, I love McDonald's cheeseburger's too! haha!!

Margie said...

Me too girl! and the french fries are yummy too!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26