March 16, 2009

Mommy's 2nd job...

Well, I guess it would be my 3rd job. My first job is being Cooper's mother, 2nd job is office manager of Kevco Carpets and Vinyl, and my new 3rd job is consultant for The Pampered Chef. I am very new to this business and so far I love it. I have been the chef for one party. My good friend, Megan, hosted it for me. Overall, it went great! My total sales for my first party was a little under $300. Plus my Aunt Angie is hosting a Catalog show at her Beauty Shop. I have 2 more parties lined up for March and 2 more "possible" catalog shows. I guess I am off to a good start! So, if you or ANYBODY you know loves Pampered Chef, send them my way! I would LOVE to cook something yummy for you and your friends. Honestly having 2 jobs is not what I want to do, but it is what I have to do for my Cooper. I want him to have the best life possible and I am doing all I can to make that happen!

Thanks for listening!
Love,
Margie

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26