February 03, 2009

What a wonderful weekend!

Cooper and I had the BEST weekend ever! I guess the warm and beautiful weather could have had something to do with it. And my sweet angel ate like a piggy all weekend. I guess he is hitting a growth spurt. My guess is that as he gets older, he is going to eat everything in site...just like my brothers did. On Saturday, Cooper spent some one on one time with Papaw while I hosted my PAMPERED CHEF party. Coop and Papaw went to watch the airplanes at the Shelby County Airport and went to Veteran's Park. Coop was in heaven. Since it has been SO cold and he has been sick,playing outside has been unheard of. But he...we...got spoiled by the wonderful weather this weekend. Oh, back to my PAMPERED CHEF party. It was a success!! And within a few weeks, I will be a consultant. I really don't want a 2nd job, but some extra income would be great. Plus, I get to make my own hours and work when I want to. I still work at Kevco full time and will do PC some weekends. So, if any of my readers want to purchase some PC products, just let me know. OK, back to my weekend. On Sunday, Coop and I played outside A LOT. I even got the jogging stroller out and walked around the neighborhood. I also cleaned and organized the garage. What a wonderful weekend!

Coop's new favorite phrase:
With pointer finger in the air, he says "not hot, it's just right", while shaking his head up and down.

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26