February 06, 2009

25 random facts about Margie

My friend Megan passed this to me, so I here go!

Here are 25 random facts about Margie Davenport:
1. I will be a Pampered Chef consultant in a few weeks.
2. I love my new pajamas. I put them on as soon as I walk in the door.
3. I live in Calera and work in Homewood. Average time to drive down 65S to get to work is 1 hour!
4. I am getting Baptized on April 19!
5. I will be back in the dating scene....someday soon.
6. I want more kids. at least 2, if that is in the plans!
7. I am obsessed with taking pictures.
8. I HAVE to drink a cup of coffee EVERY morning!
9. I still rock my almost 2 1/2 year old to sleep every night.
10. Cooper is my best friend. I couldn't imagine my life without him!
11. I always have gum,chap stick, some sort of headache medicine, and my planner in my purse.
12. I love cheap wine. Rite Aid and Wal-mart $3! I will drink the $$$ stuff, but I refuse to pay a lot for a bottle.
13. I am a bargain shopper!! I get SO excited when I find a good deal.
14. I check my email about 1,000 times a day. hush meg, don't tell Michael.
15. Like Megan, my dream is to open up a store for children and women. I would love to work less hours and bring cooper to work with me. One day meg, just wait!!
16. I love to cook. And now Cooper loves to help me cook. Memories!!
17. I wear jeans 4 out of 5 days to work. And I love it~
18. I have been friends with my Best Friend, Jennifer White, since preschool.
19. And now my son Cooper has a best friend. My hope is for him and Mack to stay close FOREVER! And I believe that will happen since his mom and I are being to be really great friends.
20. I LOVE PUBLIX!
21. I want a dog or cat REALLY bad. But it is not the right moment.
22. Within the next month, my house will be put on the market.
23. Within the next year or so, Cooper and I hopefully will be moving to Vestavia.YAY!
24. I wear earrings just about everyday.
25. I am a bit OCD. I double check all the doors, alarm clock, and Cooper before I go to sleep.


1.I would pass this to Jenn, but she just did this on facebook. So, Jenn if you want to do it again, GO FOR IT!
2. Lurenda Avery
3. Laura Washer
Now tell us 25 random facts about you!

2 comments:

Avery Tales said...

Yay! Thanks for tagging me! How awesome that you're getting baptized in April. It's so amazing to see how God is working in your life. I love watching His plans unfold. Love You Bunches!

Margie said...

thanks lu! GOD is truly amazing!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26