January 15, 2010

And 2010 begins...

Here are my resolutions for the new year...

1. FLOSS. I know this is important and I guess just plain lazy that I don't already do this! But guess I got to start sometime!

2. Read my bible and spend more time with GOD. Getting closer to The Lord is very important to me!

3. Budget my money. Set simple goals. Use the envelope system. Gotta be smart with my money!

So far 2010 has been a good year. To start off the new year, we had a blizzard here. ha! On the day that there was suppose to be snow, there wasn't. The next day, it snowed a good bit in Homewood. But I was at work and Coop was locked up inside the school. Now I am ready for the cold to be gone and the warmness to begin! This year is going to be the best year ever. Life is good. I have the best boyfriend. He is great to both Cooper and I. He is a great chef and has a good steady job! James' brings a smile to my face and makes us SO happy! Work is good and Pampered Chef is slowly picking back up. GOD is good! This year is going to be a great one! Can't wait to see what GOD has in store for my life!

2 comments:

Avery Tales said...

Happy 2010 Margie! I think this year will hold great things for you and Cooper! When I dropped J off at school on the snow day I walked by Coop's class and saw him starring out the window at the pretty snow! So cute!

Megan said...

Our goals sound very similar! We have to keep on top of each other girl ; ) Happy 2010!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26