July 25, 2009

MckPancakes Take 1

I have been wanting to try a MckMama Recipe for the longest time. So Friday night, C and I went to Publix to get all the ingredients for MckMama's FAMOUS MckPancakes.Since Coop LOVES pancakes, I thought I would try it. This way I am "sneaking" a banana, yogurt, honey, and FLAX SEED MEAL into his pancakes. I read up on Flax seed and it is suppose to be really healthy for you. But today my friend Jenn told me that it constipates you. Oh Geez, a constipated 2 year old is the last thing I need. But I think that is if you eat A LOT of it. Which we will not.

To get more MckMama's yummy recipes, go to my sidebar and check her out!





I had to substitute peanut butter for the almond butter she says to use. Also I had to use regular veggie oil instead of Flax seed oil. Other than that, it's all MckMama.



Flax seed Meal??? what??


C is always a big helper in the kitchen!





C said, "MMMM"



C washing down his TWO yummy bites of these fabulous pancakes~

1 comment:

Jen said...

this cracks me up! flax seed is suppose to help "regulate" you but it has the opposite affect on me! go figure!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26