April 19, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend!

The best part of my weekend was Sunday morning at 9:30! On January 18, 2009 I decided that I wanted to publicly confess that JESUS WAS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. This past year has been tough for me and GOD has been by my side the whole time. I know without him I would not been able to get through the problems. In May of 2008, my husband and I separated. And now we will soon be divorced. It was never what I wanted for my marriage. But it is what happened and Now I am having to deal with it and move on with my life. I truly believe that GOD is GOOD no matter what situations you are faced with. GOD uses all situations to teach you about life. I know that I am a stronger person now and that " I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST". So, on April 19, 2009, I was baptised at Westwood Baptist Church. The same church that Cooper was dedicated at in 2007. Westwood is such an awesome church and I am so glad that I am apart of it. My wonderful family and friends were there to support me. I had so many wonderful messages sent my way by friends and family that couldn't attend the service. I am so blessed!! I know in my heart that GOD is going to take care of Cooper and I. And that he is going to do GREAT things in my life! GOD IS GOOD!!









My wonderful friend Miranda was there to support me. Along with Amanda Reid, Jenn and Gavin. I feel so blessed to have such great friends!


Bernard, my mom, Coop and I

My dad, Kim, Cooper, and I

This was the moment that I had been waiting for


The best moment of my life!





On Saturday, we went to a Farm Animal birthday party for our sweet neighbor Casen who was turning 3. Cooper rode a horse, "pony", for the first time. He was such a brave little boy!

5 comments:

Knocked Up in Bama said...

That's soooo awesome Margie!! I'm getting baptised the 2nd! Must be some major Jesus time going round!! :)

Hope to see you this weekend at the walk! Hugs!

Margie said...

That is awesome Tiffany!!! And yes coop and I will see you on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be sunny and beautiful!!

The 6 W's said...

That is so wonderful! The best day of your LIFE!!! ; )

Megan said...

You are such an amazing strong CHRISTIAN woman! I'm so happy for you!

Margie said...

awww thanks meg! It is a work in progress. But it is SOOOO worth it!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26