January 16, 2009

Long time, No write...

Has it really been a whole week since I have blogged! Why yes it has. There has not been a lot of exciting news going with Cooper and I lately. Coop did give us a scare earlier in the week. On Sunday, I noticed his lips were blue. My thoughts were that since it was FREEZING outside, that was normal. On Monday, his lips were blue again. My mom was very concerned and so was I, so I took him to the doctor. They tested his oxygen level, heart, and blood. Oxygen levels and Heart were perfect. But his iron level was low. Turns out, Cooper is a little anemic. So, now he has to take a iron supplement everyday. The doctor also said that it is normal for toddlers to turn a little blue when they get cold.And now that we know that Cooper is anemic, he might turn a little blue more often. Great! My son is turning into a smurf! Besides that Cooper and I are doing GREAT! A little stressed at times, but loving life as a single mom!

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26