January 22, 2009

Award time....



My wonderful friend Megan awarded me with this award. Thanks Meg! So, now I have to tell you all about my 5 addictions and pass the honors on to 5 others.

1. First of all I am totally and completely addicted to Jesus Christ! Without him, I would be lost. My life has been a roller coaster over the past 8 months or LONGER! And through the storm, my relationship with Jesus has become SO strong. He is amazing!!

2. Cooper is in a close running with my # 1 answer. Cooper is my most amazing 2 year little boy! He is my reason for waking every morning...literally! I am so excited and proud to be his mother. He is such a fun, loving, snuggly, rough and tough momma's boy.

3. My third addiction is music. I LOVE music...all kinds. If I am in a bad mood, crank up the tunes and rock on!

4. Like Meg, I LOVE to take pics. I am a little obsessed at times. But I know that when I am gray and old, I will be sooo happy that photography was one of my favorite pastimes.

5. Last but not least, I am addicted to coffee. I gotta have it EVERY morning with a shot of french vanilla. What a wonderful way to start the day.

And now to my lovely blogger friends that the award goes to....drum roll please...

1. Lurenda at averytales. I love hearing all of her fun stories about her sweet little boy Jeffrey. She is a wonderful mother and friend!

2. Jenn at breazealefamilyblog. Her son Mack and my son Coop are BFF. So, I love keeping up with them. But what I really LOVE is seeing what Monkey Mack can get into next!! Thanks Jenn for being a great friend.

3. Tiff at alabamaredheadadventures. I love reading about all of her MANY animals. I believe that hers and Mike's marriage is what it is all about. The times that I have been around them, they seem to respect and love each other fully.

4. Temple at Cookies Mean God Loves You. I love reading her blog bc her thoughts are so deep sometimes. She really gets me thinking.

5. Kate at sawyersfour. I love reading her blog bc I know about raising boys and she has 2 little ones. She seems to really love being a mother and does a good job!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Aww, Margie... you are SO welcome! You deserve it!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26