December 30, 2008

Two Year Old Stories

Story #1:
Last night,Cooper and I were sitting on the couch watching one of his new favorite movies, Shrek the Halls (compliments of RoRo). When Cooper started crawling towards the end of the couch onto the end table. As he was about to get on top the end table, he cut his eyes at me and while shaking his head and finger at me, saying "no no no" (compliments of Papaw) and proceeded to climb on the table. What a smart guy. He knew he was doing something wrong. And yes, I made him get down and I explained how he could get hurt if he were to fall.


Story #2:
While we were finishing up dinner, I left Cooper in the dining room while I went to the kitchen. While in the kitchen, I heard a plate hit the floor. I peeked around the corner to find my son ON TOP of the dining room table! He pointed to his plate and said, "MESS MOMMA!". Luckily, I had already cleaned the plates off, so there was only a little bit of spaghetti-o sauce on the floor.

Cooper's new phrases:
"MINE"
"I GET IT"
"I DO IT"

He is defiantly an independent 2 year old! But don't let him fool you, he is still a Momma's boy.

3 comments:

Jen said...

love it! i think you have to reset the original blog background...i've changed my background 100 times today...can't make up my mind!

Mary said...

I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you!! Come see me soon!

Megan said...

Cooper is becoming so independent! I miss you two!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26