December 04, 2008

Cooper's 2 year old photo shot...pictures taken by Momma







Some of my favorites of Cooper.

Pic #1: Of course all children look ADORBALE while they are sleeping!!

Pic #2: What a smile! I love this picture for 2 reasons,
#1 his silly smile,#2 he is loving that apple. And that makes momma smile!

In the third picture, Cooper spotted the geese flying in the lake at Aldridge Gardens.

In the last 2 pics, Cooper found some weeds in our back yard to play with. Not my flower of choice, but he didn't have much to choose from.

I love all of the many expressions of Cooper. He keeps me on my toes!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Margie, these pictures are priceless... Coop is so photogenic : )

Margie said...

thanks meg! he is starting to really get cranky when he sees the camera now!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26