December 19, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

The busiest season has arrived. Well, mine actually started with a Girls Christmas party the first Saturday in December. That was a much needed party, but I missed my Coop! I got a gift card to Target and Starbucks gift card. Then I had my supper club dirty Santa with my Chi Omega Sorority sisters. I got a really awesome book and cd from my good friend Mir. And Rachel gave us all a cd with fun college songs on it. It pumps me up on the way to work. And then last night, we had a neighborhood Christmas dinner. Cooper had a blast playing with all of the "big" kids. So, after work today, we are heading to Grandpa and Grammy's house and then going to ATLANTA for the Wiggs' Christmas celebration. I am so excited for Cooper to see all of his cousins. I will post some pics after Christmas! The week of Christmas is going to be crazy busy for Cooper.Coop is going to be a traveling man. All of his grandparents love him soooo much and all want to see him. He is so lucky to have 4 sets of loving grandparents and I know he is going to get SO many gifts. I love to see my boy smiling and happy! Thanks to all that make that happen!

Love,
Margie

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good thing Coop likes Cars... haha! Merry Christmas Margie and Coop! Love you!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26