November 03, 2008

Skittles and a Photo shoot

So, Friday night since Coop was still recovering from his sickness, we just went to a few houses to trick or treat. I am sure that it wasn't the best choice by me, but I gave him a few skittles. And guess what they did not make him sick. So, when Papaw, Coop and I got home, we ate burgers with Nonna. And we had soooo many trick or treaters. Cooper helped me, aka Minnie Mouse, pass out candy. On Saturday, we were LaZy! On Sunday, we went to church, grocery store, and to Aldridge Gardens. I discovered what profession I do NOT want to be...Child Photographer! OMG, I could handle babies and older kids, but not toddlers. I got a bunch a really cute ones....of his back!! I am going to try round 2 this next weekend. Since it was such a beautiful day, there were so many people at Aldridge Gardens that had the same idea as me. But all in all, we had a good weekend and best of all Cooper seems to be feeling better and is actually eating again. Hopefully I did not just jinx him!!!

I will hopefully be able to post some fall pics soon!

3 comments:

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Glad the little guy is feeling better!!

Megan said...

Can't wait to see pics of Minnie Mouse and her side kick ; )

Jen said...

margie i'm so glad you are a blogger too!! love the blog! and love all the precious pictures of coop!!! can't wait for our dinner plans!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26