November 10, 2008

Roll Tide Weekend

Just a little weekend update:
First, the best news of all, ALABAMA is 10-0, #1 in the nation!!! Cooper and I went to Jon and Missy's to watch the game. Andrew picked Cooper up right when the game began. So, I was without child for the night and most of the day Sunday. The game was a nail bitter, but it was an AWESOME game!!! I got home around 8:30 and laid on the couch on watched tv. On Sunday, I drank my coffee and relaxed on the couch. After that it was time to get to work. I cleaned house for about 3 hours and then ran some errands. When I got home, Cooper and Andrew were there. And then it was off to take Cooper's 2 year old shots at my parents house. My parents live on some land in the woods, so if you can only imagine all of God's beautiful creations that we were able to get pictures of. Cooper was yet again not very cooperative. He was as cranky as ever. Every time he would catch me pointing the camera at him, he would fuss at me. I am not sure why he would feel that way, I never take pics of the child. After his photo shot, we had a yummy dinner at Papaw and Nonna's house. Well, Nonna, Papaw, and I did. Cooper just mashed up his cornbread and then became Mr. Silly while eating it crumb by crumb. Anyways, that was my wonderful weekend. Hopefully I will have his 2 year pics posted soon. All in all, I got some great pictures of my ALMOST 2 year old. 12 more days until Cooper turns 2!!!!

2 comments:

Avery Tales said...

It sounds like you guys had a nice weekend. That game was crazy! I'm not sure where my Dad got the camera, but you could probably google motion-sensored wildlife cameras and find one. He has it mounted on a tree behind the house.

Knocked Up in Bama said...

Love the new Turkey Day layout!

I can't believe he's almost two! What a big man he's become!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26