November 07, 2008

My best bud Mack




Cooper and Mack met at The Frist Baptist of Alabaster MDO when they were about 1 1/2 years old. Mack just celebrated his 2nd bday and Cooper is about to be 2 in 16 days. We had so much fun at Mack's party. Cooper played in the bouncy house just about the entire party. Needless to say, he was dead tired that evening. But it was worth it. Cooper's most favorite thing about school is MACK. He loves that boy! He says, "Mack play?" on the weekends and at night. I am so glad that Cooper has a sweet best friend and I hope that they stay friends forever. My best friend and I have been friends since Kindergarten, so I know it is possible. It will be up to his mom, Jennifer, and I to make that happen.

1 comment:

Jen said...

oh i love it!!! we must have the cutest boys ever!!! i'm sure they will be BFFs for a very long time!!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26