October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday!



Ok, here I go with my first NOT ME MONDAY Post. I have been wanting to join the rest of the world for so long. So, hopefully I will do it right the first time.

Cooper, my son, was with his grandmother and daddy for a few days, and I did not enjoy just lying on the couch and taking a long bubble bath on Friday night. OH NO NOT ME!!! But I did miss the heck out of my little sidekick!

On Saturday, Cooper and I went to a child-friendly halloween party. Of course, he would not eat dinner because they had sooo many fun toys and other children to play with. But on the way home, he kept saying "cookies", so I did not give in to my almost 2 year old and feed him oreos just so he would stop whinning. OH NO NOT ME!

On Sunday, I did not sleep in and skip church just to snuggle with my sweet baby and of course let him rest longer since he had been going non-stop since Thursday. OH NO NOT ME!

I am sure that I have many more NOT ME moments, but I am not writing my NOT ME's instead of working. OH NO NOT ME!!

4 comments:

Avery Tales said...

Love your Not Me's!! I would totally give in to the cookie request just to keep him happy!

Margie said...

I know this sounds stupid, but I am having trouble following the rest of her NOT ME directions. Help me!!

Knocked Up in Bama said...

An oreo never hurt nobody! :)

Weeksie50 said...

Oh,the calming power of cookies..lol

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26