October 13, 2008

Cooper's Birthday????

Why oh why do I make some things harder than they really have to be?? Coop's birthday has been on my mind for the longest time now. Who to invite? What should the theme be? Should I attempt to make the cake myself, let my mom bake it, or just make life easier and BUY IT!! But I really want to make it because it makes it that much more special. I want to start some birthday traditions now and stick with them. But something I know for sure that I am going to start doing is to write a letter to Cooper each year. I will tell him how much he means to me, funny stories, and about all of his many accomplishments for that year. I will seal each letter with a kiss and put them in a keepsake box, along with other memorable things. And when he is older I will give it to him I am sure that a daughter would appreciate this more, but the way things are looking, Cooper is a real mama's boy so far. I am sure that his birthday party will be wonderful and he will love every minute of it. Big or small, he will have a blast...I am still in shock that my baby is no longer a baby...he is a big boy. But he will always be my little snug bug!!

Margie

2 comments:

Avery Tales said...

What a great post! I'm sure Coop's birthday will be fantastic. I love the letter idea, I may have to copy you on that one! I can't believe he'll be 2 years old soon! Heck, I can't believe Jeffrey's first birthday is in a few weeks.

Avery Tales said...

Small world...It looks like your friend Megan knows Nichole's best-childhood friend Allison Leonard. This world just keeps getting smaller. We need to do lunch soon. Miss you bunches!

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26