September 02, 2008

Labor Day weekend 08

Cooper and I had so much fun together this long holiday weekend! The highlight of the weekend was THE ZOO. On Saturday morning, we went to the zoo with Lea, Elena, Sam, and his friend, Daniel. It was great spending time with family. I know Cooper loved hanging out with Elena and Sam. I think Cooper liked the water park better than the animals. But, he did like the gorilla and giraffes too. At the end of the zoo, they have a new water area. The water shoots up out of the ground and there is a foam soap area too. At first, Cooper was apprehensive about getting in the water. But after about 10 minutes, I couldn't have bribed him with cookies to get out. As soon as I was driving out of the parking lot, Cooper was asleep. He napped until 5:30! That night we went football party hopping. First we went to Sarah and Rich's and on the way home we stopped by Jon and Missy's. On Sunday, we went to church and my dad and kim came over for dinner. Very relaxing and Much enjoyed!!

No comments:

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26