September 09, 2008

I'm a big boy now!

Here's the story:
We were walking back to his room, so I could change his diaper. As we were coming close to the bathroom, I asked him if he wanted to sit on his potty. He shook his head yes. So, I sat him on the potty for a few minutes. I asked him if he was finished, he shook his head yes. See this has happened several times before and nothing was in the potty. But this time when he stood up, there was pee-pee in the potty. Of course, as any pround parent would do, I danced and sang the potty song. So, yay for Cooper! And yay that dipaers days are coming closer to an end!!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Ally said...

YAY Cooper! That is so exciting! Hi five!
Love,
Aunt Ally

Megan said...

A pee pee in the potty! Yay for Coop!

RoRo Marcus said...

RoRo is sooo proud!! What a smart boy!
Love,
RoRo

With God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26